Uni POSCA PC-3M Poster Colour Markers in a pack of 8 base colours to get you started on your creative adventure. The bullet shaped, 1.5 millimetre point is great for drawing fine detail. These pens are top quality, brightly coloured, paint pens and offer great results on most surfaces, they are also fade and water resistant. Favoured by “painted rock” enthusiasts and many other artists!
POSCAs are water-based pigment paint markers which can write on any surface. The paint is permanent on porous surfaces, and removable on non-porous surfaces such as glass. The POSCA pens resistance has been tested on more than fifty materials! How GOOD is that!
- Shake like crazy before use (with the lid on, please!)
- Press pen tip down a number of times on test paper to encourage the paint down onto the tip. Be careful not to drain too much paint down the tip. Always test it before you use it as paint flow is controlled by a valve and a piston mechanism, this is to regulate and optimize the flow.
- The drying time is amazingly quick! Generally, the paint dries quicker on porous surfaces than on smooth ones. Just wait a few minutes and the paint will be dry.
- Keep the scrap paper in case you need to prime your POSCA again.
- Keep them in a cool temperature.
- POSCAs can be stored horizontally or vertically. However, it is preferable to store POSCA brush horizontally. The ball inside the barrel enables the paint to flow at any time. The paint is being perfectly preserved in the barrel.
- You cannot refill POSCA but some users do reuse paint from one marker to another, in particular to mix colours. Mitsubishi Pencil Company has however not designed it for that use.
- Don't panic if you have lost the cap and the tip has completely dried. Thanks to the piston and valve mechanism, you can flow paint once again by priming the POSCA marker again.
- In case the tip is extremely dry, you can take it out simply by pulling and rinse it with water.
- These tips can be replaced when dirty or worn and even better they are reversible!!
- The valve and piston mechanism also prevents bleeding. To control the flow, press the tip down on scrap paper when priming POSCA.
- If you have missed a line or got the wrong colour: overlay it! With POSCA, you can overlay colours as many times as you wish. Wait until the first layer has dried before applying another one.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CraftMyLife users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.